We're a female-founded, remote-first community and education company with women accounting for more than 80% of those attending our tech programs. Each year, our popular boot camps help hundreds of people change careers and start to work in tech. Now we’re looking for a Student Administrative Co-ordinator to join our team in Stockholm. Are you someone that loves to encourage others and help them reach their goals? If so, this could be the job for you!
We are a small and fun team within a creative work environment, where learning new things (during work hours) is encouraged. We are a remote-first company, but have an office in Södermalm in Stockholm where this role is mainly located. All our team members take an active role in developing the company and our processes.
Your main responsibility will be to be in charge of student administration, student support and to co-ordinate our different educations – including our boot camps but also helping out with our B2B educations. You are the spider in the net that makes everything run smoothly. We also run a very small office hotel in Södermalm, which also will fall under your responsibilities.
A few of the things that you will do in the role:
- Be the main contact person for student support for all questions – except course material and subject related questions
- Be responsible for student communication and administration, from application to graduation
- Invoice students and follow up on budget
- Work to keep engagement levels high during the courses, and coach students in their learning journey
- Book guest lecturers, plan fun activities for our students and take on responsibility for the overall planning of our boot camps
- Run all administration for our office in Stockholm and take care of our (5-10) tenants that rent seats in our office, including invoicing, purchases, email support and occasionally organising after-work activities
We believe that you:
- Have great communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Have excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Are not afraid to speak in-front of a crowd (remotely via Zoom, in this case)
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous experience working in education or in a similar role
- Have any coaching experience
- Have experience working in support roles
- Have office management or similar experience
- Have previously worked with any learning management software
We are an open-minded workplace, so if you're interested in the role but don't tick all the boxes, please apply anyway!
This recruitment process is managed by our partner Recommended By.
For inquiries, please contact Henrik@technigo.io.